Author Topic: 2016 Bright 24 hour  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Brossie (Tim)

• LDTR Committee
Re: 2016 Bright 24 hour
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2016, 09:37:15 PM »
Hey Planko, yer ive got a couple though they are trail jerseys, not XC jerseys. Ill bring one extra.

A few of us are arriving at the race centre at about 6pm. We will have a big tent city set up, with the LDTR marquee, two Life of bikes marquees and tge Thule marquee. You cant miss us. There will be plenty of room to set up with us.

Its going to be an awesome weekend.
Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin.

Offline Plankosaurus

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2016, 09:48:33 PM »
Awesome mate, trail is good with me, I'm not exactly sporting the xc physique ;-) appreciate that mate and I'll make sure I have some pennies set aside for the next order so I don't have to go begging again.

I was saying to Dave that I've got an awning on the side of the Ute, and inside the toolbox is a couple of batteries + lights + inverter for charging lights or phones. I'll also bring the work stand and toolkit just in case aswell - hopefully it's not needed but you can guarantee it'll be needed if I leave it at home.

At this stage I'll have to rock up Saturday morning, but if I can get out of work Friday I might come up in the evening.

Looking forward to it!

Offline Nate

• LDTR Committee
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2016, 01:06:26 AM »
Short summary that i was pressured into writing about the B24 race from a few days ago  :).
Let me know if you are enjoying these summary posts, the longer ones take a while to write  :(. Apologies if there are errors or spelling mistakes etc - spur of the moment feeling to write and upload vids/pics etc...

http://www.lysterfieldmtb.com/single-post/2016/11/16/Bright-24-Hour-MTB-Race---LDTR-One-riders-perspective-Summary

LDTR Social Media & Head Trail Builder

Want to race at Lysterfield? Checkout the racing area!