Author Topic: Umm...hi...  (Read 464 times)

Offline Spike-X

Umm...hi...
« on: May 26, 2017, 09:45:50 PM »
I don't think I've ever done one of these before. I usually just jump straight into a new forum.

I'm Rob, from Geelong. I've ridden Lysterfield a few times now, and I love it! It's a bit of a drive, but worth it (especially when I bring my L-plater son and get him to drive up).

Offline Nate

• LDTR Committee
Re: Umm...hi...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 11:04:42 AM »
Welcome Rob! It's postive to see new people joining up for the forum and conversations happening. Hopefully I'll see you out on the trails... not while I'm crashing  😂

Nate :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
LDTR Social Media & Head Trail Builder

Offline Spike-X

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 09:19:59 PM »
Hopefully you will! I'll be the overweight bloke on the orange Norco Sight, working hard on being the slightly more slender bloke on the orange Norco Sight.

I was planning a trip out tomorrow, but the forecast is for rain. I don't like riding in the rain. At all.

Offline Nate

• LDTR Committee
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 12:09:54 PM »
Will keep an eye out! :)
I'll either be on a Orange Giant Reign once a month... but more than likely with a shovel and barrow out on the trails.
LDTR Social Media & Head Trail Builder

Offline manuelsoy

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 10:05:36 PM »
Welcome to the forum! It is always a joy to see new faces around here, I hope you stay with us for a long time and we can talk about our interests ... and welcome again  :D :D
Adoro las bicicletas y todo lo que tenga que ver con el deporte, como por ejemplo el https://www.soywebmaster.com/f63/ foro apuestas deportivas porque el deporte y las bicicletas son lo mejor

Want to race at Lysterfield? Checkout the racing area!