Author Topic: GIVING BACK TO LDTR VOLUNTEERS  (Read 445 times)

Offline Nate

• LDTR Committee
GIVING BACK TO LDTR VOLUNTEERS
« on: June 01, 2017, 03:40:39 PM »
GIVING BACK TO THE LDTR VOLUNTEERS 👍

The mountain bike trails at Lysterfield Park cannot be where they are today without the hardworking volunteers who give up their time at our trail builds each month.
LDTR have decided that anyone who attends 3 or more trail builds in a calendar year, will recieve a free, brand new LDTR Trail Build T-shirt!

LDTR want to recognise those who have made the effort to help maintain the trails at the park with our new shirts.

Out of the 5 official trail builds the club has run so far, these are the volunteers who have attended 3 or more:

Cale Pearce
Ben Reeves
Alf Urpani
Nathaniel Teh
Derek Main
Jim Goudie
David Parlby
Peter Schmidt
Nick Manson

These t-shirts cannot be bought; they are recognition and thanks for all the hard work that these volunteers have provided.

If you're name is on this list, you can collect your t-shirt at our next trail build (18th June: More details TBC soon). If you want to earn one of these shirts, come along to our monthly trail builds which alternate Saturday/Sunday each month.

LDTR

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:01:00 PM by Nate »
LDTR Social Media & Head Trail Builder

Offline Hampy

Re: GIVING BACK TO LDTR VOLUNTEERS
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 05:39:18 PM »
GIVING BACK TO THE LDTR VOLUNTEERS

The mountain bike trails at Lysterfield Park cannot be where they are today without the hardworking volunteers who give up their time at our trail builds each month.
LDTR have decided that anyone who attends 3 or more trail builds in a calendar year, will recieve a free, brand new LDTR Trail Build T-shirt!

LDTR want to recognise those who have made the effort to help maintain the trails at the park with our new shirts.

Out of the 5 official trail builds the club has run so far, these are the volunteers who have attended 3 or more:

Cale Pearce
Ben Reeves
Alf Urpani
Nathaniel Teh
Derek Main
Jim Goudie
David Darlby
Peter Schmidt
Nick Manson

These t-shirts cannot be bought; they are recognition and thanks for all the hard work that these volunteers have provided.

If you're name is on this list, you can collect your t-shirt at our next trail build (18th June: More details TBC soon). If you want to earn one of these shirts, come along to our monthly trail builds which alternate Saturday/Sunday each month.

LDTR

I have just joined LDTR and happy to help out with the trail building, i take it i need to bring shovel/spade etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Nate

• LDTR Committee
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 06:45:56 PM »

Cale Pearce
Ben Reeves
Alf Urpani
Nathaniel Teh
Derek Main
Jim Goudie
David Darlby
Peter Schmidt
Nick Manson

LDTR

I have just joined LDTR and happy to help out with the trail building, i take it i need to bring shovel/spade etc?

You can if you want. We have plenty of shovels and tools which we provide on the day of our builds :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Hampy

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 06:47:59 PM »

Cale Pearce
Ben Reeves
Alf Urpani
Nathaniel Teh
Derek Main
Jim Goudie
David Darlby
Peter Schmidt
Nick Manson

LDTR

You can if you want. We have plenty of shovels and tools which we provide on the day of our builds :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ok, thanks. Hopefully see you on the next build.
Hampy.

Offline Nate

• LDTR Committee
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »
Just a FYI for anyone wondering - We record everyone's names each build on a volunteer sheet, which we then enter those names from each build onto an excel file to track total hours, individual hours & no. of builds etc. If you miss the sign up sheet at a build or we forget to get your name down because you came to the build late, your name might not be entered for one of the builds. So if you want a Tee, make sure you ask for the sign up form :)

Cheers.

Offline Olly

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 09:47:56 PM »
Great effort to all whose names are on the list! An added incentive for me too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Want to race at Lysterfield? Checkout the racing area!