Author Topic: Introducing the new LDTR forum!  (Read 3350 times)

Offline Kathie

• Dandenong Ranges Nature Photography
Introducing the new LDTR forum!
« on: April 18, 2010, 12:07:26 AM »
Hi everyone, my name is Kathie and I'm the Secretary for the new Lysterfield Districts Trail Riders Club.  I got involved because my husband is an MTB-er and spends his weekends at Lysterfield with his mate Dave and other riders.  I'm not a rider but I am a photographer and enjoy taking photos of MTB races as well as landscapes and wildlife. I'm sure you'll get to see some of my pics here from time to time.

I'm also the webmaster for our site and this forum so if you need to find out something or need help, just shoot me a PM (personal message) and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Enjoy using this forum!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:31:03 AM by Kathie »
Kathie Thomas
LDTR Forum Admin

Offline wayne

Re: Introducing Wayne
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 12:31:01 PM »
Hi All

My Name is Wayne and I'm also a Committee Member

The main reason for my participation in LDTR is to help out with ideas and organisation of trail building and maintenance. I strongly believe that Lysterfield can offer the ability to have high quality trails for all types of riders.  I also want to push for trail Advocacy and letting new riders outside of Lysterfield know what we have to offer.

The main type of riding I do is XC/END, but I also do like the occasional social ride with big groups.

If you have any questions or ideas about what you would like to see happen or fixed at Lysterfield, please use this forum as this is a tool we use to hear what the riders of Lysterfield want.

Happy Riding
LDTR Committee Member

Want to race at Lysterfield? Checkout the racing area!