Author Topic: New to LDTR  (Read 20 times)

Offline Joel M

New to LDTR
« on: December 12, 2018, 09:27:23 PM »
Hi all, have been considering the move over to LDTR for a little bit and after the last clubs AGM and the lack of member engagement and will to move on with new things, juniors and general attitude toward certain types of riders or ride groups, I thought it was time to give them the flick.
I am looking helping this club in the best and most positive manner I can with a special regards to junior development in both racing and general mountain biking skills for kids and to show that its not just the big team sports that can be fun and engaging as a long term interest or hobby.
I do have big ideas with a lot of things I do, so please tell me and keep me in check if need be but keep in mind I have the enjoyment of the sport for all at heart.
Please feel free to comment and give your thoughts on what you would like to see if you have kids that are keen themselves in doing more and where their interests lie within mountain biking.
Keen to meet whoever I can on the trails so if you come across a 40 something guy with a fast daughter that he is trying to keep up with on his red Merida Ebike, please say hi, I do generally say to everyone I pass or encounter as I find it to be good trail manners anyway.
Cheers all.  ;)

Want to race at Lysterfield? Checkout the racing area!